The Egill Skallagrímsson brewery has started production of a new vitamin enriched sparkling water called Kristal Plús. This is the first of its kind in Iceland. Kristal Plús contains fruit juice, vitamin B and other food supplements but contains no artificial sweetener, preservatives, colour or white sugar. The drink will be available in two flavours: physalis, apple and lemon and blood orange.
Vitamin Enriched Water
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Tourist Dies at Reynisfjara, Group Caught by Waves in the Same Spot the Next Day
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus