The Icelandic government has agreed to give an extra ISK 10 million to the WHO for Tsunami relief. Iceland is also donating to the UN Food program, and to UNICIEF.
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Business Booming for Online Alcohol Retailers, Even Though Online Sales Aren’t Legal
- Fourteen People Rescued from Glacier in Massive, 24-Hour ICE-SAR Operation