Between 3,000 – 3,500 Icelandic families have net assets over ISK 100 million reports Morgunbladid on its front page today. According to a director of private banking at Íslandsbanki these families are earning about 15% return on these assets yearly. The assets include real estate, land and company ownership.
Three thousand families with over ISK 100 million in assets
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies