Iceland footballer Heiðar Helguson has negotiated a four year contract with UK Premier League side F.C. Fulham. Heiðar will join his fellow Iceland national players Eiður Guðjohnsen and Hermann Hreiðarsson in the Premier League, they play for Chelsea and Charlton, respectively.
Three Icelanders now in UK’s Premier League
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Tourist Dies at Reynisfjara, Group Caught by Waves in the Same Spot the Next Day
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus