The Icelandic Weather Bureau has issued a storm warning for today. The forecast calls for south-easterly winds and rain this afternoon, moderate wind at first but then increasing up to 18-23 m/s on the southern coast, 10-18 m/s on the northern coast. The temperature will be between 3 and 8 degrees.
- First Female Pilot in Iceland Retires After 38 Years of Flight
- 80,000 Farmed Salmon Unaccounted For
- Earthquakes by Bárðarbunga, Mýrdalsjökull
- Twenty-Four People Connected to Downtown Knife Attack Released from Custody
- Petrol Bombs and Threats of Retaliation Following Knife Attack in Downtown Club
- Iceland Opens Embassy in Poland