Several students at a school in Akranes in west Iceland got sick after having eaten sandwiches that their fellow students spiked with castor oil last week.
These mischievous tenth graders of Brekkubaejarskóli Elementary School in Akranes were working in the school’s canteen when they decided to put the laxative agent in the food, according to local news web skessuhorn.is.
Following the incident, the directors of the school issued a statement where students and their parents were assured that such an incident would not happen again.
“We have already dealt with this problem and taken necessary measure to prevent such incidents in the future,” said the statement. However, it didn’t state explicitly whether the culprits were expelled or only reprimanded.