Dorrit Moussaieff, wife of the president of Iceland, plans to take some time off, reports the Icelandic National Broadcasting Service. Dorrit fainted when receiving guests at the Icelandic Book Awards ceremony at Bessastadir, the presidential residence, last Thursday. She underwent medical examinations over the weekend and according to Örnólfur Thorsson, secretary to the president, she is in good spirits but plans to take some time off to recharge her batteries.
Presidents wife to take time off
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?