The Icelandic National Broadcasting Service, RÚV, reports this morning that the police saved a man, in the suburb of Árbæ, from bad dreams last night. The man’s neighbors had contacted the police after hearing continuous screams and calls for help. When the police arrived on the scene it was determined that the man was in the midst of a nightmare. According to RÚV, the victim was very grateful for the police intervention. This was the second time this month that neighbors have needed to contact the police because of their neighbor’s nightmares. There were no reports as to what the man was dreaming about.
Police wake man up from bad dream
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður