After a successful run at this summer’s Culture Night, author and playwright Elisabet Jökulsdóttir is coordinating an effort to build a permanent “Emotion Square” in Reykjavík. Details are forthcoming, but Morgunbladid reports that the square may be up and running by the end of December.
Plan to Build Emotion Square
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Icelandic State Pays Damages to Pregnant Woman Who Was Deported