A group representing the rights of Pagans has asked Iceland’s ministry of education to pass a law allowing schools to teach paganism in the schools. The group also wants Sidfesta, a pagan ritual marking a child’s right of passage into adulthood, to be sanctioned by the State in order to give youngsters an option to the traditional Christian confirmation.
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- Business Booming for Online Alcohol Retailers, Even Though Online Sales Aren’t Legal