Icelandic National Broadcasting Service reports that 15,500 tourists visited Iceland in November. From the beginning of the year 341,000 tourists have visited Iceland, four thousand more than for the same period last year, a 1.2% increase. Most of the tourists were British (55,000) followed by Americans (52,000) and Germans (36,000).
More than 340,000 tourists in Iceland this year
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Tourist Dies at Reynisfjara, Group Caught by Waves in the Same Spot the Next Day
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus