The most respected business magazine in Iceland, Frjals Verslun (also published by IR-publisher Heimur, HF) has released a survey stating that former mayor of Reykjavík Ingibjörg Sólon Gísladóttir has a great deal more support for the position of Chairperson of the Alliance party than active chair Össur Skarpheidsson.
More Support for Ingibjörg
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies