RÚV is happy to report that word from five capelin vessels found signs of capelin schools around 60 nautical miles north and north-east of Langanes in the northeastern tip of Iceland. The report has alleviated concerns that the capelin stocks might have collapsed this winter.
Missing fish found?
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Icelandic State Pays Damages to Pregnant Woman Who Was Deported