Landsbanki has offered to pay ISK 5 billion for control of the British bank Teather and Greenwood. The takeover bid has been agreed on by both Landsbanki and Teather and Greenwood. The bid is now awaiting governmental approval.
Landsbanki Makes Offer on British Bank
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Fourteen People Rescued from Glacier in Massive, 24-Hour ICE-SAR Operation
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?