Italian company Becronal has suggested that it may build an aluminium processing plant in Akureyri. RUV reports that the company is in talks with the town, and that the plant could bring at least 100 jobs to the area.
Italian Company Eyes Akureyri for Aluminium Processing
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?