At some point, your Lonely Planet, the CIA World Fact Book, and even the BBC country page, bless it, are going to run out of answers. Email us your questions big and small about life in Iceland. We’ll tell you everything we know. Click above on “Ask Alex” for more information.
IR Online launches new “Ask Alex” section
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- Business Booming for Online Alcohol Retailers, Even Though Online Sales Aren’t Legal