As our daily readers may have noticed we are adding something new to the web almost every day. Today we have two significant new features. If you look at the bottom of the home page (or the current issue page), you can actually see a miniature version of much of our current issue of Iceland Review. This gives readers the flavor of what we are doing, and an idea of what you get with a subscription of our magazine. Secondly, we are adding pdf-versions of many beautiful brochures on various parts of Iceland to our download page. We are providing a wealth of information in these publications, invaluable for anyone who needs more information on our beautiful country.
Improvements to our Web
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?