Morgunbladid reports that Icelandic Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geir H. Haarde, is meeting the British Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, today. Haarde will meet Shadow Foreign Secretary and former leader of the Conservative Party, William Hague, tomorrow. While in London, Haarde is also scheduled to hold a speech at the British – Icelandic trade council and open “Pure Iceland” an exhibition at the British Science Museum.
Icelandic Minister of Foreign affairs to meet British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Fourteen People Rescued from Glacier in Massive, 24-Hour ICE-SAR Operation
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?