According to Morgunblaðið mystery author Arnaldur Indriðason has sold over a million books in Iceland and abroad to date. A spokesman for his Icelandic publisher claimed said Arnaldur’s books were “catchy” and translated well. Titles such as Synir duftsins, Grafarþögn og Napóleonsskjölin have been well received in foreign markets including Germany, Sweden the Netherlands, and several new titles are now currently being brought to market in US and the UK.
Icelandic author sells over a million mystery books
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Fourteen People Rescued from Glacier in Massive, 24-Hour ICE-SAR Operation
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?