According to Iceland State Radio, the Icelandic holding company Fons, owner of Iceland Express and Danish budge airline Sterling has bought the Danish airline Maersk Air. With this acquisition all Danish airlines except SAS are now owned by Icelanders.
Iceland Express buys up the Danish skies
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Tourist Dies at Reynisfjara, Group Caught by Waves in the Same Spot the Next Day
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Rabbit Rescue Hops to Rehome Sixty Bunnies
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus