Hundreds of Icelanders sought shelter from the rain yesterday at an information gathering on summer houses in Spain at city landmark “the Pearl”, reports news station NFS. According to NFS there was considerable traffic at the gathering held by real estate agents Gloria Casa and Heimilis. Icelanders have been on a buying spree in the Costa Blanca region in Southern Spain and already own over 1200 properties in the region.
Costa Blanca dreaming
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Fourteen People Rescued from Glacier in Massive, 24-Hour ICE-SAR Operation
- Baldur Ferry Breaks Down Again, Service May Be Suspended
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?