Icelandic businessman Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson is the 488th richest man in the world according to the Forbes List. Björgólfsson is the primary owner of Landsbanki and generic drug company Actavis. This is the first time that an Icelander has made it to the list of The World’s Richest People. His assets are estimated at 84 billion US dollars.
Björgólfsson on Forbes List
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Tourist Death in Djúpivogur, Southeast Iceland
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?
- What kind of gun laws exist in Iceland?
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður