A Reykjavík man was sentenced to 45 days in prison for stealing five pieces of cheese from the 10-11 convenience store. According to Morgunbladid, the man had a criminal record and therefore he was not eligible for parole.
45-Day Sentence for Cheese Theft
- Whaling Restarts in Iceland Following Four-Year Hiatus
- Road to Landmannalaugar Opens For the Summer
- Intact Walls from an 11th Century Turf House Found in Seyðisfjörður
- Sculpture Will Be Relocated Following Fatal Accident
- Flashing Red Light to Warn of Dangerous Waves at Reynisfjara
- Are there any public laundry facilities in Iceland?