Seven Icelandic short films will screen at the Zubroffka International Short Film Festival in Bialystok in Eastern Poland next week.
The films selected for screening are:
- Pension gang (2012) directed by Páll Grímsson.
- Come to Harm (2011) directed by Börkur Sigþórsson. The film Best Icelandic Short at the 2012 Reykjavík Shorts & Docs.
- Krass (2012) directed by Tómas H. Jóhannesson.
- Revolution Reykjavík (2011) directed by Ísold Uggadóttir.
- Sonnet of Delirum (2012) directed by Una Lorenzen and Majeed Beenteha.
- Blind Sided (2012) directed by Richard Scobie.
- Dear Kaleb (2010) directed by Erlendur Sveinsson.
The films are shown in collaboration with the Reykjavík Shorts & Docs Festival.
The festival runs from December 5 to 9.